Monday, June 30, 2008



The Circle Of Life


We believe that life is for living to the fullest,

With hope,With joy,

but, above all , With passion.

We are born , We grow , We evolve,

We become the most we can ,

We pass on our role to the next generation,

And then the next.

And then the circle of life is complete.

The important thing , though ,

is to ask ourselves;

Will I make a difference?

Will I matter?

Will i leave the world

a slightly better place than I found it?

Will i have added my own momentum ,

however small ,

To turn the circle of life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice circle of lfe ewactly wen i left the scul i was hapy coz it made me wat im today it gave me u n all i wish i cud make atlest my dear ones hapy bfore leavng this world

Sakshi Arora said...

When you were born you were crying and everybody around you was smiling. Live your life in such a way that when you die, everyone around you is crying and you are the one who is smiling...

This is what life is all about...Doing something that make others value you without compromising with your OWN smile.
It's about striking a balance between your own happiness and that of the people around you.
It's definitely about making world a better place to live in.
I am trying to find a way of doing it. Haven't really reached anywhere. :(

But will. Before i die. For sure. :)
And yea..nicely written, as usual.

gaurangi said...

@garima
you alwayz make everyone happy wiht watever u do,,, n remember we should also do somethings for our happiness...
thanx

@sakshi
guess what many a times i actually feel, what wud happen when i wud die??? do i really matter this to anyone, that can actually make them feel my absence!!! bahut philosophy ho gai, i know my frens wud miss me :p

well same here , i'm also trying for the same balance thingy!
trying to make everyone happy, everyone smile,
and trying to preserve mine tooo
p.p.p....