Monday, July 21, 2008

A Mould That Transformed Me...


Hereby I'm getting the sweetest words ever listened,
"Friendship is a mould that transforms you..."
I must have not understood the meaning when i heard these, but my li'l mind somehow managed to remember these, may be for today, when i would understand these...
Well , can be fairly said, my friends made me what i am, and friends here not only include smarty teenagers like me, just mean everyone, who could understand me, who could change me. And yes i feel, every relation grows mature and beautiful with a friendship in it.
Its even hard to imagine what I had always been, a silly, moody, rude, short tempered, complicated, snobbish girl, from whom everyone was terrified ( I dunno why???) , no one would ever know what she would do... anytime... Who was always dissatisfied with herself, always unhappy, for no reason... Who considered herself responsible, as in everyone is sad 'coz of her.... Who always blamed God, for he had been unfair while writing happiness in her fate... even without realising that only she could bring it to herself.

And then things started changing........ Suddenly God started seeming more sweet and kind than ever, and suddenly world started appearing a happier place to live in..........
Know why???
'Coz friends made me realize that if I was happy the world would also be happy.
I don't know how it happened, how they became more special than ever , and started influencing me, more than they ever did......
And their fair and kind ways started transforming that silly girl into "ME"....
even though I am silly today also... but cuter than ever...
How can I just forget, those sweetest people alwayz reminding me that I was always good, but had just forgotten to realize the beautiful side of my heart, making me feel that they were and will always be there with me , for me ....
I can still not believe that they developed such positiveness in me, that now I always find happiness in everything. How could they manage to hold me, when I would shatter down with so many defeats together. I may be calling them defeats here, but now I strongly believe , that whatsoever happens is for good.
I never know , how they understand my silent tears and take no time to transform them into smiles. I dont know , why im not feeling bad about the fact, that we are now far away, cant even talk or meet that often...
even though I m missing them, but my heart says that distance or time would not separate us.
I dont know how it happens, my peaks of tensions, problems....... whatsoever , vanishes by just hearing a word from them. And that single word inspires me to do something that brings a smile to every face.
Well my friends inspired me to accept the ups and downs in life with the same spirit as life would never go straight, believing that everything has got something good in it, putting down my bi-i-ig ego , as they think one can never go with it, to smile ALWAYS , 'coz they would be happy if I am smiling , seeing dreams and making them come true...
They made me believe in myself ad ppl around me , to do what i think is right... just inspired me to do all those things, that otherwise I wont do... and yes they told me wenever I would be sad or gray, they would be there to listen to whatever i say...
And the sweetest of the things, they treat me like a "BACHCHI", and I luv that...
So in short, they always tell me to study ( even if they are not doing .p.) , to play , to enjoy the life, to miss them (otherwise they gonna kill me), to be happy, to smile and to make others smile, to eat fast ( main thoda dheere dheere khati peeti hoon lol), to make a lotta cards ( for them .p.), to write a lotta letters ( even though they dont reply : ( ...) , to grow up, to stop disturbing God for almost everything, they are there for that, to be patient, to be true.
But saale , hain bahut BUTTAMEASE, NAUTANKI bahut karte h,,, kuch kaho to FEEL karke rone lag jate h... Mujhko ulta-pulta bolna bhi sikha diya, thodi gaaliyan bhi sikha di, aur ab khud hi daante hain... rone bhi nai dete chen se, college k liye instructions dete rehte h, aur pata nai kya kya karte h!!!
Jokes apart, I really feel myself lucky, that I got them and became the one, whom everyone loves and many a get inspired... The way now I m treated, makes me salute them and I am not exaggerating while saying that they made me what I luv about myself.
I love u DOSTLOG and really really feel like giving u happiness if this li'l girl can actually do... but I m trying.

6 comments:

Sakshi Arora said...

awwwww...Shooo shweeet!!

I loved it! And stop being so mean to yourself. I have known you well, since class 1 and i know you were never ever snobbish or that short tempered..hello, temperament was always my problem! It still is! Doncha dare take that away from me. :P

gaurangi said...

i was alwayz!!! that was always friends kindness (better using love), that u never considered it...
well that was just something out of what all i felt abt u ppl, i m thankful to god, he sent angels lik U...in my life
luv u
miss u
need u
forever........

Unknown said...

it was fabulous. sachhii but wat i feel tht u r underestimatng urself we atleast i havent did anythng it was and is ur talent and determination tht u become wat u r
we luv u the way u r cuter and lovable than any one else

Anonymous said...

it is fabulous but u r still thodi bevkhuf & sweet & cute.hoping our friendship will end jab gadhe ke sar par siing aa jayenge.

Unknown said...

u knw i hv known u from 9th std. n u were always d same gaurangi 4 me..my gauri...my jaan...whom i cared 4 ..whom i loved n stil do d same...u got tht?? i always make u lose ur temper...coz of some stupid mistakes i make bt u neva neva said nething o me...n i love d way u r...
i dnt knw puraani gaurangi kaun thi n i even dnt wanna knw.. coz ur my bst frn from 9th n u stil r...
vo baat alag h tht i told u this in 12th...
bt i love u i love u n i love u n nobody in this mighty world is so daring tht he can snatch my lovin frn frm me...
miss u..

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

A very touching one!!

:)