Friday, August 8, 2008

The Mighty World of Righties







This enormous globe belongs to the righties, constituting 99% of the population among humans, having all the machines designed for their convenience. Did they ever stop and think about those 1% sinistrals who are just trying to adjust in their big world in their whole life.
From the smallest of the tool like a screw driver , to a motor and all those big and heavy machines are there to be used right handedly. And just imagine , a little computer mouse or a pair of scissors and a left handed child trying to hold them for the first time.....
I've experienced that inconvenience and I can really feel the way that child would think, realising , that all these things are not meant for him, for the way he works. And may be sometimes he's innocent enough to feel , that there might be some problem with him, even if there isn't.
And if he's a person like me, he would actually go for forgetting all these troubles and start working the way, NORMAL people would do.
Please give me an opinion , do you also think , being left handed, is something like a wonder, or any punishment or in general words any disability???
Well ahead, I have found some positive facts which may nullify some of the regrets...
Lefties have got their own creative ways of thinking and working. With all my knowledge of human analogy, the right and left portions of brain control the activities of opposite sides and its right segment is responsible for emotions, memory, creativity and things like that. May be that plays the part.
Well and good here I remember a few names like Albert Einstein, Leonardo da vinci, Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar and many more , who are the Gods of their fields, and offcourse have got a different way of thinking than the rest of the world.
And a real good advantage.... they learn to use both their hands in order to survive and grow.... including using all devices meant for righties, in the way world works and rest of their jobs in their way.........
But I still dont know why my mother would never like her daughter having meals with left hand.... and after a lot tough practice, i fulfilled her wish :)
Well Im here happily trying my level best to perform well, overcoming all the difficulties ppl like me always have to suffer..............
But i still have something to say...
" Didn't all these big men , ever realize the problems..... and try to sort them out? "

5 comments:

Rajesh said...

Hee..hee...lefties are blessings of god in my opinion...and its fun to c them do things...esp i love the way they write...such a nice sight... nice read

P.S: I've updated my blog...u may read wen free

L P Pant said...

hi buddy,
thnx to visit my blog. i saw urs blog. plz forward my blog to all of urs friends n be the part of campaign.
tarunssssssssssssss
tarun@raj.bhaskarnet.com

Rajesh said...

U don blog these days???
Anyway my blog has been updated...u may read it wen u r free

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

I've always fancied lefties!!

I wish I could write with my left hand

:(

Nice one!!

:)

Keep writing and thanks for commenting on mine.

Anonymous said...

I am a lefty, personally I like it... it seems unique. This post really makes me think about all of these differences! Anyway, I live in the US. I started blogging in September. My teacher taught us how to use blogs... we use a lot of technology... My blog is new so I would appreciate it if you would stop by and leave a comment!

Please visit!

http://laurena09.edublogs.org

Lauren :)