Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My place...

Aug 4,
Happy day after a long tough time, finally I am settled...
Settled in the sense of getting a path , for making my dreams come true...
" we are a BIT ahead..."
The motto of my new institution....BIT, which is more than a bit on my dream of studying in IIT. Chalo koi nai i'll adjust, just 'b' has replaced 'i'... :)
Whole day went in searching a familiar friendly face among lotta ones. Felt as if somebody has left an immature swimmer to survive in a ocean, felt as if I were a kid , again being admitted in Nursery... this time with some less supporters.
electronic equipments in lab seemed like toys,... tough toys, just wanted to play with them, like a kid. Only computer lab seemed somewhat mine, coz it had some familiar but advanced toys.
people said some had ragging last year, but didn't face anything like it.... on the contrary , the anchor in the introduction ceremony said " Ragging is prohibited in BIT..."
Rewarding them as polite supporting seniors...
Also went in library , didn't find more than 5- 10 books, with pages less than 500... All on engineering... psychology.... biotechnology...
I was scared no.... p . p . p
But seriously there I found class professionals, technocrats, all so cooperative. The way they welcomed us to bit family, was something that really insisted me to hold the prestige of this institution. The way these people stressed on all round development from the very first day in each discipline has really grown in me a lotta confidence to achieve my aim & a wish to have successful career and a self satisfying but peaceful life....
Luving this place....
My place...

No comments: